FINANCIAL LITERACY & INTEGRITY PROGRAM
The Financial Literacy & Integrity Program is a Nine Step (9 Step) Workshop to help you create a healthy, empowering relationship with money, allowing you to get beyond money concerns to help you fulfill your goals.
Taught by a financial processional literacy counselor, the Nine Step Program will provide many positive outcomes:
- Feel More in Control and Empowered About Money
- Get Out of Debt Faster
- Preparing A Personal Balance Sheet
- Monthly Budgeting & Personal Spending Tracking
- Financial Independence Planning
- Reduce Stress Around Money
- Prepare You For 1st Time Homeownership
You can also schedule a One-on-One session with a financial literacy counselor to discuss your financial profile and help move you toward your goals. We can help with budget, analyze your credit report, create a personal budget, take actionable steps to increase your credit score, and more!
For Program Registration & Information:
Contact: Hector Ramos
Phone: (718) 919-2100 ext. 1104